Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Lift Strut Bracket

Well Surgery is over.  It went well.  Margins clean!!!  SO, I'm back to working on my project.  But first I spent 2 weeks after the Surgery on the computer Spending Money!  Aircraft Spruce is happy.  I purchased, my ELT, EarthX Battery Box, All wire and connecters that I anticipate using. From Stein Air I purchased the tools I should need, and From Perihelion Design, Switch guards, Snapjacks (diode), and light weight battery cable.  Thanks Ben Schneider for tipping me off to them!




 Lift Strut Bracket complete. As you can see I installed the end rivets on the top row, so they had to be drilled out to accommodate the fabric packing plates.  I'm just in a hurry to finish this project.






I may have shown this before, but this push pull debar tool is awesome.  I de-burred the entire lift strut bracket in 10 minutes.  The only snag was that I bite into the I-Beam with it, and the I-Beam moved.  I got it back in place and immediately Hysol and Riveted the bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment