Monday, December 18, 2017

Right Wing Sum up

As you can see, I'm playing catchup with this Blog.  I originally used the Build Manual as my log.  In the future I'll transfer the build notes to this Blog, hopefully as soon as I complete work.

The Right wing is nearly complete.   "Super-Fill", sanding, and the nut plates for the wing tip are to be finished.  Also Aileron and Flap pulleys and cable placement and routing need completed once the Wings are fitted to the fuselage.  As of now, the Right wing is hanging out of the way to start the Left wing.

I went back to tally the total time spent in the right wing construction and I was shocked to find that I actually started the working on it 2 Feb 2016!!!  not Jan 2017.  I only did a little work (about 4 hours ) and then life got in the way.  Knee surgery in March, Boy Scout camp in June, and playing catch up on our farm and of course at work (American Airlines 787 program Check Airman),

Total time so far on the Right Wing 58.5 Hours  (of course not counting prep and cleanup)

No comments:

Post a Comment